Saturday, May 20, 2006

Next Podcast Delayed Due To Illness

direct link to file (mp3, 1:51, 1.27 MB)

Hello everyone. I've been very sick this week, dealing with an awful sore throat, an upper respiratory infection, and now an acute ear infection, which means I can't hear in my right ear (for more info check out this week's posts at the Journey Inside My Mind blog).

I think that means that the next podcast won't be available for a little while. I've got some stuff started, I just need some time to get well enough to put it together.

So, while you wait, why not check out some of the past shows I've done (I'm thinking of listening to show 40, "The Feel Good Show", again.). Also, feel free to send any well wishes via e-mail (danimal0416 at gmail), or via the Odeo system (if you've got a microphone connected to your computer), or the Listener Hotline (206-666-5466). I'll read or play your comments on the show.

Make it a great day!

No comments: