Monday, May 08, 2006

JIMM 47 - Java with Jennie

Join my wife Jennie and me as we talk over some coffee while our daughter Keisha has her keyboard lesson. Everything from Frederick's of Hollywood and mannequin sizes to Dan's experiences living with two females in the home.

We'll share more about the Officials of Journey Inside My Mind, and we'll hear some great music.

update: something silly seems to be happening with the feed. I put the link that streams the episode, and that's what seemed to get downloaded via my Juice receiver. I've moved that link after some other links, so hopefully the link to the mp3 will get downloaded. Let me know if this doesn't work. Please!

LISTENING OPTIONS

Direct link to show (mp3, 53:15, 36.5 MB)
Listen online via the free PuPu player (see Links section)
OurMedia page
Generic feed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/JIMMPodcast
One-click iTunes subscription

SHOW BREAKDOWN

"Generic Podcast Promo" - Peeper Radio Theatre

"Code Monkey" - Jonathan Coulton Check out JC's Thing a Week podcast!

Intro - listened to last week's Super Rock Mix about 10 times so far.

"I Need You" - Kelly Mueller, dedicated to Ashley, who served us our coffee at Gloria Jean's. Hi Ashley! I was looking for someone who's influences included Alicia Keys. Bingo!

"Official Audio Commentator" - Ed from Ed's Mixed Bag
"Dynamite Lady" - the golden gods (a JIMM repeat performance via Ed's request)

"911 Handles All" - Rich Palmer, the Official Safety Officer of Journey Inside My Mind. Check out his website to purchase this song and his other safety songs, which have been recently remastered!

Special song from Ganns Dean, the Official Superblessed Blogger, who lives in the Philippines:

MAGPASALAMAT (Give Thanks) - translation from Filipino

Raise and wave our hands
Our feet follow gladly
Let us give thanks
to be in the presence of God

Dance for Yahweh, to Yahweh be the dance
Be happy with Yahweh, to Yahweh be our happiness

Chorus:
Give thanks
Praise the Lord


"Last to Know" - Aaron Wilkinson

Outakes! bkgd music is "latin groove" by a.b.e (anthems of a bygone era)

1 comment:

Ganns said...

You pronounced it well enough, Dan. LOL

It's a real trip hearing the whole thing. Expect me to download future episodes, whether I'm not on it, LOL