Sunday, July 30, 2006

JIMM 60 - Double Shotz II

Summary

An alternative-powered episode, with caffeine-induced* Double Shots of Thornley, [munk], and Panic! At the Disco. And I chat with my friend Mike, the first on-the-spot person I've interviewed who already listens to podcasts. Hey Mike!

Listening Options

Direct link to show (mp3, 35:04, 24.0 MB)
JIMM at PodShow+
Dig me at PodShow+:danimal0416.podshow.com

Feedback

  • Got a mic hooked to your PC? Send me an Odeo, or use the MyChingo system at the website, where you and other listeners can hear what's being said
  • Call the Listener Hotline: +1 (206) 666-JIMM (5466)
  • Send me an e-mail: danimal0416 [at] gmail
Songs Played

1 Aug 2006 Update

The Juice team has released a minor update to their podcast receiving software, in response to the Feedburner problem. If you've been using Juice to get the Journey Inside My Mind, upgrade to version 2.2.2. (Digg story with the details)


PMN = Podsafe Music Network
* Recorded while drinking a dippio from Starbucks (a double-shot of espresso, YIKES!)

Related tags:

, , , , , , , ,

No comments: