Sunday, April 16, 2006

JIMM 44 - The Birthday Edition

My wife Jennie joins me for this special episode, in which we discuss how we spent my 36th birthday, and some other things we're thinking about today.

By the way, at the beginning I read "On This Day I Complete My 36th Year" - a poem from Lord Byron, George Gordon. Lord Byron, unfortunately, died at the young age of 36 years old. I think I'm doing much better than he. Amen.

We play some listener feedback from Mike Chappelear, whose song "What Is This Moment" I played back in show 42, Bruce Murray and his daughter, and the Official Mom.

After a short moment we play some birthday wishes from Ed Ovett from Ed's Mixed Bag, and we played a promo for Rich Palmer's Audio Gumshoe.

We play a clip from Bruce Murray's recent Zedcast, which includes some comments I sent him along with his comments about this podcast.

MUSIC FROM THE PMN

"Breathe" by De La Vega; third time played on this podcast;
"Lying in Wait" by Uncrowned; theme to Scott Sigler's podcast novel INFECTION. If you're into Stephen King type horror, you've got to check this out.

PMN = Podsafe Music Network

LISTENING OPTIONS

direct link to show (mp3, 48:36, 33.3 MB)
subscribe to feed (generic)
subscribe using iTunes
OurMedia page
listen online by clicking the blue PlayTagger triangles
listen online via the PuPu player (see Links section)

2 comments:

Scott Sigler said...

You're listening to Infection? Cool! I hope you're digging it.

-Scott-

Daniel said...

You bet. It's seriously freaking me out. I have chills going down my spine from listening to episode 9.