Thursday, September 01, 2005

JIMM 8 - NanaCast 2 (Happy Birthday)

Mood: hot and sweaty (humid day)
Listening to: NanaCast 2 - Happy Birthday!


Episode 8 of Journey Inside My Mind is a second NanaCast, to say "Happy Birthday" to my Mom, the Official Mom of Journey Inside My Mind! Friday, September 2, 2005, is her birthday!

It contains part of a phone conversation Keisha had with her Nana (my Mom) last Saturday. You may recall that Mom lives near San Francisco, California. Most of their conversation in this podcast is about being in the second grade - from both Keisha's and Nana's points of view.

Along the way we feature some fantastic selections from the Podsafe Music Network and encourage my Mom for her birthday.

Here's more of the details:

The following song was repeatedly used for ambient background music throughout this podcast:As always thanks go out to the folks who help make this possible:Please leave me a comment (guidepost) or send me an e-mail to let me know what you think!

No comments: