Monday, September 12, 2005

JIMM 12 - The Week That Was

Mood: a little mellow
Listening to: JIMM 12
Eating: Keebler Mini Stripe cookies


Ever had a bad week? This past week felt like one. But I'm still hanging in there.

In Journey Inside My Mind 12 I talk a little bit about it. I get encouraged by the music, though, and there's some great selections to boot.

Here are the details:

  1. Share a little bit about the week, how I produce the show, beginning to promote it, and so forth.
  2. The Reverse Engineers - "Mercury in Retrograde"

    The Reverse Engineers website, where you can find their podcast, in which they tell Stories Behind the Songs - like this one!

    CDBaby.com page for The Reverse Engineers

    FACTOID: The Reverse Engineers is a trio comprised of brothers William, Daniel, and Charles Cote. They've been creating music for just over seven years.
  3. Promo for The Mr. Nice Guy Show. I've been subscribed to this podcast for nearly two months. It's quite entertaining!

    FACTOID: Marv used to work for the Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County.
  4. cloak - "Not Bad Just Ordinary"
  5. Colie Brice - "Heavenly Peace", which reminds me of Robert Plant's "Big Log"
As always thanks go out to the folks who help make this possible:Thanks for listening and for subscribing! Please leave me a comment (guidepost) or send me an e-mail to let me know what you think!

No comments: