Tuesday, August 23, 2005

JIMM 2 - Sense of Humor

Mood: humorous
Listening to: my second official podcast


I'm slowly getting better with this podcasting thing. I have just uploaded the second "official" podcast of Journey Inside My Mind - this time it's 20 minutes long (wanted to play that additional song):

I've updated the theme to include some aptly-placed sound bites. In this podcast

  • I share some jokes I've received via e-mail;
  • We listen to a great song by Andy Zipf entitled "Lie to Yourself";
  • There's a special message about this blog (echoed from an earlier audio post);
  • I relate a story that allegedly happened to a drunk marine who decided he wanted to eat whether the restaurant was closed or not*; and
  • We get to hear the podcasting anthem "On a Podcast" by Cruisebox, the "squeaky clean version"
Thanks again to the folks who helped make this possible:Please leave me a comment (guidepost) or send me an e-mail to let me know what you think!

* By the way, here is the link to the post containing the Navy Summary of Mishaps

No comments: