Monday, August 22, 2005

JIMM 1 - About JIMM

Mood: ecstatic
Listening to: my first official podcast


4/14/2006 Update: My voice in this episode sounds "chipmunk'd" because I recorded it in 16,000 Hz whereas the recent shows are recorded at 44,100 Hz. I think all the streaming players assume the latter speed, and maybe that's why my voice sounds so sped up. Unfortunately, the mp3 exists in the Internet Archive like this.

I'm able to hear the episode at the recorded speed by importing it into Audacity. Maybe I'll re-do this in 44,100 Hz and post it here.
first "official" podcast of Journey Inside My Mind

Folks, this must be what it feels like - on a much smaller level - to give birth. This is the first "official" podcast of Journey Inside My Mind - 10 minutes long! Sure, I've done audio posts here and there (on the other Journey Inside My Mind blog), but this one at least sounds more professional:

I've even got a theme! In this podcast
  • I share a little bit about my blogging history, including other blogs I've spun off of this one
  • We listen to a wonderful song by Jennifer Helane entitled "Nice"
  • I describe some of the more unique aspects of Journey Inside My Mind; namely Guideposts, the Mooch List, and what it means to be an Official of this blog.
Now, for some props to those who helped make this episode possible:Please leave me a comment (guidepost) or send me an e-mail to let me know what you think!

Related tags:

journey+inside+my+mind, jimm, jimmpodcast, jennifer+helane, guideposts, mooch+list, official

No comments: