Sunday, June 17, 2007

JIMM 87 - Summertime, Soundseeing, and Catching Up


Summary

Welcome to summertime 2007! In this episode we share some soundseeing from the tallest building in Cincinnati, and I spend some time catching up with recent events. And always some great music. Play this already, would ya?

Listening Options

Music from the Podsafe Music Network (PMN) and other places.


Title (with link to iTunes, if available)Artist (with link to the artists' website, if available)Album (with link to CDBaby.com, if available)
Into The GrooveZiggy MarleyLove Is My Religion (Import)
make it up7kknick knacks and apparel
A World of DifferenceMichael OlivaModern Love
EsperanzaSophia RamosHer Majesty
I'm Having a GREAT DAYThe Alice Projectvia PMN
SummertimeBrother LoveAlbum of the Year


Other Link-LoveGuidelines for Connecting

I'm totally open to connecting with anyone, but if I don't already know you, then I need to know how you found me. Email me at danieljohnsonjr at gmail dot com, or call the hotline at (206) 666-5466 when you've sent a friend request or have added me as a friend, etc. Please mention you found me through the podcast, and I'll be sure to add you back!

Related tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: