Friday, March 23, 2007

Hiatus Ending Soon - Your Comments Wanted

Hi there, listener of the Journey Inside My Mind Podcast! I've missed you. A lot. It turns out from the feed statistics that you've been checking out past shows. I've been doing some of that, too. Listening to a lot of other podcasts as well.

I feel like a pressure cooker; I've got so much I look forward to sharing with you!

So, while I'm getting my "ducks in a row", I'd love for you to send in your thoughts:

  • Call the Listener Hotline: +1 (206) 666-JIMM
  • Click the MyChingo button and use the microphone connected to your computer
  • Click on the "Send Me a Voice Message" button and use the microphone connected to your computer
  • Send an email to danieljohnsonjr at gmail dot com - attach an mp3 if you'd like

No comments: